Physician Referral Process
At As You Are, we appreciate your trust in us to provide the best care for your patients and their families. While a physician’s referral is not required, here are two options to help your patient’s family navigate the process:
Option 1: For your families: Direct the family to our website to schedule an appointment
If you prefer a quick and simple referral process, you can send your patients directly to our website: asyouare.com. Once there, please advise your patients to follow these easy steps:
- Click the “Schedule Evaluation” button.
- When prompted, instruct the family to input your First Name, Last Name, Practice Name, Address and Phone Number as the child’s “Primary Care Provider” or “Referring Organization.”
- To receive the comprehensive evaluation report for this patient, As You Are team must receive a signed release form sent directly to [email protected]. Feel free to use one of our forms if you do not already have one.
Option 2: For your office: Complete the Referral Form Below
Prefer to submit the referrals yourself? You have the option to submit them individually or in bulk. Simply complete the short referral form below, and here’s what you and your patient’s family can expect:
- Once you submit the form, both you and your patient’s family will receive an email from [email protected]. Instruct your patient’s family to check their email.
- The patient’s family must click the link sent to their email to schedule the appointment. To receive a comprehensive evaluation report the family will be prompted to agree that PHI should be shared with you and to confirm the information about you and your organization is accurate. This process is fully dependent on the patient’s family clicking the link within their email to schedule the appointment (if the email link is not utilized, the patient you referred may not have scheduled an appointment).
- Have a backlog of patients you need to get off the waitlist?